Applications are invited to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2020from the Government of Ireland. Government of Ireland Scholarships are one of the prestigious and famous scholarships for international students to pursue Mastersor Doctoral Degree.
The Duration of the Master Scholarship in Irelandwill be For 1 Year, 2 Year& For Doctoral 3 Year, 4 Year. Irish Government offers all academic fields& Majors. These awards are made equally across the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and Arts, Humanities and Social science (AHSS).
Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Master, Doctorate
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Deadline: 31st Oct 2019.
Duration of the Scholarship
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Traditional DoctoralDegree:3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree:4 Years
Fields & Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate ScholarshipProgramme is to support or intending to pursue, Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline.
- Social Science
Financial Coverage (Value of the Scholarship)
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses of the Participants given below.
The total value of the scholarship fund will be up to a maximum of €24,0004 in any approved year and consist of the following:
- A Stipendof €16,000 Per Annum;
- A contribution to Fees, including non-European Union scholarship fees, paid to the HEI up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible Direct Research Expensesof €2,250 per annum to enable the scholar to carry out the research project.
- Must have a Bachelor’s, or the equivalent Degree For Masters.
- Must have a Bachelor’s, Masters Degree or the equivalent Degree For Doctoral Degree.
- Result awaiting students can also apply.
- If Undergraduate Examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honors.
Applicants Must meet BOTH of the following criteria: Be a National of a European Union member state OR Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein or Switzerland AND have been ordinarily resident in a European Union member state OR Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein or Switzerland for a continuous period of three of the five years preceding 1 September 2020.
All other International ApplicantsFROM ALL NATIONALITIESwho do NOT Meet One or Both Criteria.
Important Documents to Download
You can Download the Following Documents from the Link Given below & Read all the Details. (CLICK HERE)
The Last Date to Apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2020For International Students is 31st October 2019
How to Apply For Ireland Government Scholarship
The procedure is Online. You have to apply online by going through the Online Application Portal. The Link is given below & official Scholarship Link is also given below.